To apply for funding, you must meet all of the following criteria. To be approved for funding, the team may evaluate additional criteria, like academic performance and job history.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- You are at least 18 years old
- You currently reside in the United States, and plan to remain in the U.S. following graduation
- You have not taken out any previous income share agreements (ISAs) that obligate you to cumulatively share more than 15% of your income
- You are applying for no less than $1,000 and no more than $15,000 in funding
- You are enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited nursing school
- You will be enrolled as a full-time student during the period the funds will be disbursed
- You are within two years of graduating from your program
- You have a copy of an unofficial or official transcript to submit during the application
- You have the ability to obtain an official transcript before funding is disbursed
Avenify intends to conduct its daily operations in an equal and fair manner with customers and Third Parties alike. Avenify does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's race, marital status, nationality, gender, age, or religion.
ISAs are not guaranteed or FDIC insured. Investors may lose some or all of the principal invested. Investors should consider the risk of loss before investing. Investors should consult with a financial advisor if they have questions or need additional information.
Avenify is a trademark of Avenify Corporation.
Copyright 2019 by Avenify Corporation.